Why choose PVC profiles?
• Low thermal transmittance: the profiles behave as thermal insulators
• It is a weatherproof material: maintenance costs are reduced
• High breaking strength due to the use of ROTO (anti-burst) material with tape
• Smooth surfaces facilitate cleaning
• The best quality / price ratio
When does condensation occur and why?
Often it happens to hear people who say that the glass creates condensation. The logical question that arises is “Why?” Is the culprit the producer or are there other causes that can favor condensation?
From experience and from specialists, there are many reasons, including:
• Wet walls of a new home – due to the fact that the time required for complete and correct drying of the indoor environment has not been respected
• Steam escaping from the room due to cooking
• Low room temperature
• Humidity level above 60%
• Prevent heat from spreading due to curtains or window sills
Solutions for condensation removal
• Proper room ventilation
• Equip the kitchen with a hood
• The optimal room temperature must be between 19-22 ° C
• Optimal humidity 40-60%